Get involved through one of our engaging ministries!
- Childrens’ Choir
- Aldersgate (Adult) Choir
- Handbell Choir
Book Studies and Small Groups
- Some groups are ongoing, and some meet during certain seasons in the church, such as the weeks leading up to Christmas or Easter.
Prayer Shawl/Blanket Ministry
Fruit of the Spirit Ministry
- Transportation: For folks who need a ride to appointments, stores, etc.
- Medical Equipment: A lending service — we have various items available for short term use
- Meals: During times of special need
- Cards: Encouragement, sympathy, get-well
- Visitation: Hospital and Home
Loads of Love Laundry Ministry
- We take part in this community ministry on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, providing coins and laundry soap for Food Pantry clients.
United Methodist Women
- This women’s group meets monthly to enjoy programming and do philanthropic work.
- Mothers Of PreSchoolers meets twice a month to share life together and discuss topics related to being Mom! Childcare available.
- Giving Tree
- Anna’s Angels Christmas project
- Heart Baskets
- Henderson Settlement trip
Attenders of our church also participate in various opportunities hosted by other churches, the Southern Hills District, and the local community. These events include a Sunrise Easter Service, Vacation Bible School, the Walk to Emmaus, the Country Choir, and mission trips.
For more information about these opportunities, contact the church office.